Baggage is the most cumbersome part of traveling; especially if you’re traveling
in a large group or with children and you all need to take care your stuff. AIIAP
offers a range of services to make things easier for you.
Porters can help with luggage from DROP-LANE to CHECK-IN counters and from BAGGAGE
CLAIM to PICK-UP LANE. If you’re departing, you’ll find the Porter Service Desk
at the concourse hall. Alternatively you’ll find them near the Baggage area at Arrival
Lounges. For assistance please contact CAA Facilitation Desk.
PFS / Porter Charges;
• Domestic Passengers..............................Rs. 200/-
• International Passengers.........................Rs. 400/-
Passenger Guide / Cautions for Passengers:
• Please acquire the porter ONLY from above designated PFS Counter
• Do not forget to take fresh Copen Slip from Counter Staff
• Ensure the Porter Slip (with printed Serial Number) dully fill with your Flight
Number, Date/Time, and Helper/Porter Number, etc…
• Take this Slip on your custody, do not return to the Helper/Porter
• Porter charges only to be given one-time only at the counter against the coupon
• Emphasis only on the services of concerned Porter (available on designated uniform)
available by the counter.